GRIDSMART 6.0 is now available! We are excited to announce new features in 6.0, including the launch of Performance and Performance Plus and new report types.
- The new Performance Module replaces the Counts and Realtime Data Modules. The Performance Module enables historical reporting on performance-related data that was previously only available for the last hour through the Realtime Data API.
- New report types are available with the Performance Module, with more types to come in iterative releases. These new report types currently include multi-day aggregation, by sum or average, on volume and turning movement reports, as well as red and green occupancy.
- The Sites Homepage now offers a lightweight view that collapses Site Cards to just text and network reachability status. This view can significantly improve Client performance on the Sites Homepage for customers with fast connections to dozens of sites.
- The Client will now let you know when there is an update available on GRIDSMART Cloud with a notification and an Update button on the Sites Homepage.
6.0 also includes improvements to existing features, including:
- Adding a module license to a system has been significantly streamlined. Laptop and Publish no longer required. Now all you need to do is put the license file(s) at the root level of a USB stick and insert that stick into the Processor(s).
- Streamlined the UI so that you can see more image and less interface until you need it.
- Added a 5 minute reporting interval so you can generate more fine-grained reports on your data.
We always welcome customer input, so please feel free to share your thoughts about 6.0!