The GRIDSMART team is working diligently to fulfill our promise of delivering a powerful lineup of speakers and topics at INTERSECT17, to be held November 13th through the 16th in Knoxville, Tennessee. Attendees can expect to enjoy packed days of learning, laughing and changing transportation. There will be case studies, panel discussions, and opportunities for one-on-one meetings with members of the GRIDSMART leadership team.
We want attendees to be able to join colleagues, roll up their sleeves and immerse themselves on how to be successful in the ITS field. To make sure we have as diverse and productive of attendance as possible, GRIDSMART will be awarding fellowships to INTERSECT17. To qualify you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a public-sector employee in the transportation or mobility space;
- Must agree to participate in a minimum of one program panel during INTERSECT17;
- Must have the legal ability to accept a Fellowship as dictated by your community’s legal standards.
If selected to receive a fellowship, GRIDSMART will provide the following:
- Up to $500 toward airfare;
- Three meals per day during the conference dates;
- Hotel accommodations at one of the two conference hotels, including complimentary shuttle service to and from GRIDSMART.
GRIDSMART recently awarded three fellowships to attend INTERSECT17 to the following individuals:
- Granie R Jayalath, Road Development Authority, Sri Lanka;
- Eric Hathaway, City of Ithaca;
- Jim Dickinson, City of West Des Moines.
To be considered in our final round of fellowship offerings, please download and complete an application from our event site and return to email@example.com on or before Tuesday, September 26, 2017.